|< previous||next >|
Ok – finally, for your reading pleasure, I’ll start with some practical tips – as we are all going to have some time over the next couple of months to play (aren’t we?)
- Improve your travel photography – after all it is the holidays!
- Compose your photos for maximum impact – something we often forget – and ditch that rule of thirds – it’s just a guideline!
- Expose the picture correctly – it’s not that hard if you understand the exposure triangle – and you don’t need automatic exposure
- Making your photos sharper (in camera) and when processing
- Resizing your photos – quickly!
That should keep you occupied for a little while – practice the ideas in the 31 Day Challenge
Now on the creative side, I’m always looking for inspiration to get more creative, and that means looking at the work of others. Well, Elton John has a collection of many great photographs and is sharing them at the Tate Modern until May 2017 – it’s called the Radical Eye. We can’t all get there, but here is a sneak preview
Finally, continuing my abandoned places pages, let’s go to Italy – I’ve got to get back there and these building may give me a reason!